Current Affairs by Shivani Awana (Student contribution )
- Damdama lake is located at which place?
- As per RBI, how much % of demonetized currency returned to banks?
- What is the minimum charge to file a case in a Lok Adalat?
Ans. No court fee
- World?s first thermal battery power plant is started in which state?
Ans. Andhra Pradesh
- Rio de Janeiro (Brazil) named as a World capital of architecture for 2020 by which organization.
- The chief guest at India’s 70th Republic Day
Ans. South African President – Cyril Ramaphosa
- ‘S’ in Kusum scheme stands for
The Ministry of New and Renewable Energy has formulated a Scheme ‘Kisan Urja Suraksha evam Utthaan Mahabhiyan (KUSUM)
- ‘Golden card’ – permanent residency scheme is launched by
Ans. The United Arab Emirates
- The fifth character of the IFSC Code is 0 (zero) and reserved for what?
Ans. Future use
- Which company has launched project Sangam to boost India Swachh Bharat mission?
- Pinaka is a multiple rocket launcher produced in India and developed by
- Which bill has recently passed in parliament that provides special procedures to deal with terrorist activities and empower the government.?
Ans. Unlawful activities (prevention) amendment bill 2019
- Who released a report ‘Grain by Grain’ for the year 2019 in New Delhi on the Indian fertilizer industry conducted by the center for science and environment (CSE)?
Ans. Prakash javadekar (Minister for environment and forests)
- How many years of jail term will be rewarded for practicing instant triple talaq among Muslims as per Muslim women act 2019 (protection of rights on marriage)?
Ans. 3 years
- Which bank recently received permission from Reserve Bank of India (RBI) to provide regular Bank services in India and included in the second schedule of RBI act 1934.
Ans. Bank of china
- Where was the money museum of the reserve bank of India opened in order to improve the people’s knowledge of the banking system?
Ans. Kolkata, West Bengal
- Which government body will become paperless from the next session?
- Which country has imposed a ban on burqa/ niqab in public places including public transport, government buildings and at health and educational institutions?
- The statistical study of elections and trends in voting is called
20. Which telecom company has decided to shut down 3Gg network across India by March 2020?
21. As per UGC notice, all universities in India will get a final subscription to access which Swedish anti-plagiarism software?