RBI Office attendant recruitment 2021 is out!!! : Reserve Bank of India has invited applications from the candidates for RBI Office attendant recruitment 2021 who have passed SSLC from a recognized board of that State/ UT/ Central Government. RBI Office attendant recruitment 2021 is a huge opportunity for candidates who have completed SSLC. A total of 841 vacancies has been released for RBI Office attendant recruitment 2021. The interested and eligible candidates can apply for RBI Office attendant recruitment 2021.
RBI Office Attendant Notification 2021:
Name of the Organisation – Reserve Bank of India
Name of the Recruitment- RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2021
Post Name – Office Attendant
Job Location – Applied State
RBI Office Attendant Important Dates
|Starting date of Application||24th Feb 2021|
|Last Date of Application||15 March 2021|
|Online Fee Payment||24th Feb 2021 to 15 March 2021|
|RBI Office Attendant Exam Date (Tentative)||09 April and 10 April 2021|
RBI Office Attendant Vacancy 2021:
This year a total of 841 vacancies has been announced for RBI Office Attendant recruitment 2021. The separation of vacancies based on the categories is given by
STATE WISE VACANCIES IN RBI ATTENDANT RECRUITMENT
LANGUAGE FOR VARIOUS STATE IN RBI OFFICE ATTENDANT NOTIFICATION 2021
Ahmedabad – Gujarati
Bengaluru – Kannada
Bhopal – Hindi
Bhubaneswar – Oriya
Chandigarh – Punjabi / Hindi
Chennai – Tamil
Guwahati – Assamese / Bengali / Khasi / Manipuri
Hyderabad – Telugu
Jaipur – Hindi
Jammu – Urdu / Hindi
Kanpur & Lucknow – Hindi
Kolkata – Bengali
Mumbai – Marathi
Nagpur – Marathi / Hindi
New Delhi – Hindi
Patna – Hindi
Thiruvananthapuram – Malayalam
Eligibility Criteria for RBI Office Attendant Posts :
The eligibility criteria include the educational qualification and age limit that is mandatory for any candidate who is applying for RBI Office Attendant 2021.
- A candidate should have passed 10th Standard (S.S.C./ Matriculation / Xth Std) from a recognized board of that State/ UT/ Central Government.
- The candidate should be a domicile of the State/UT coming under the Regional Jurisdiction of the Recruitment Office to which he/she is applying for.
- The candidate should be an undergraduate as of 1/02/2021. Graduates and candidates possessing higher qualifications are not eligible to apply.
18 to 25 years as of 1st February 2021.
Age Relaxation: 05 years for SC / ST, 03 years for OBC, 10 years for PwBD, 10 years for Widows / Divorce Women / Judicially separated Women.
RBI Office Attendant Selection Process 2021
The selection of candidates for RBI Office Attendant 2021 is given in 2 rounds. They are,
- Online Test
- Language Proficiency Test (LPT)
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
RBI Office Attendant Exam Pattern 2021:
The exam pattern for the online test of RBI Attendant Notification is given by,
- For each wrong answer, the Negative Marking will be 1/4th.
- The Total Time Duration will be 90 Minutes.
- The mode of Exam will be Online (CBT)
- The medium of the Question Paper will be English & Hindi (Except General English Part).